Re: Best way to maintain pkgsrc for mulriple machines on same arch

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 07:14:05PM +0100, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> Copy the packages created in /usr/pkgsrc/packages and either use make
> bin-install or pkg_add /usr/pkgsrc/packages/All/$program

Thanks. That sounds the right approach and suits my requirement well.

Just a related question: How to trim the packages directory to eliminate
older versions of a package accumulated? One can write a script, though is
there any existing pkg tool for that?

Mayuresh.