Haskell-Platform

Hey to all!

I'm learning to code in Haskell and want to install NetBSD on my desktop. Now I am using ArchLinux and there is a package called Haskell-Platform which install mostly all you need to start with Haskell. As you can see (here: http://hackage.haskell.org/platform/linux.html), this package is available too for FreeBSD and OpenBSD.

Is there a reason why NetBSD is missing in this list?

A second point: the Glasgow Haskell Compiler is quite outdated. The package for NetBSD is 6.8.3, the current version is 7.0.4.

Why is it like that? And what can be done to change that? ;)

Greetings and thanks in advance,
1126