Re: elinks 0.12 python option

Reference:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2011/08/20/msg014850.html

Sorry for a late reply.

Jeremy, thanks for the patch.

The 2nd hunk failed. But I did that manually then.

It is able to build it with python now. I haven't tested extensively, but
my "hello world" python message written in a python hook did appear. So
pkgsrc side is ok.

The revised patch is here:

RCS file: /cvsroot/pkgsrc/www/elinks/options.mk,v
retrieving revision 1.11
diff -r1.11 options.mk
7a8
> PKG_SUPPORTED_OPTIONS+=        python
136a138,144

> .if !empty(PKG_OPTIONS:Mpython)
> .include "../../lang/python/pyversion.mk"
> CONFIGURE_ARGS+=       --with-python=${PYTHONBIN}
> .else
> CONFIGURE_ARGS+=       --without-python
> .endif

How can we please have this committed?