Re: Migrating ports from XFree86 to Xorg (Was: Changing default X11_TYPE from native to modular for some platforms)

Hello,

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 12:19:29 +1000
matthew green <mrg%eterna.com.au@localhost> wrote:

> alpha xorg doesn't work for tga cards, and there is no support
> for the turbochannel cards.  (someone send a pmax to mac ;)

I had a look at the Xserver code, there's acceleration support for tga and a
bunch of others ( presumably turbochannel ). Shouldn't be too hard to turn into
Xorg drivers with the right machine. I have no alpha or pmax hardware though.

have fun
Michael