Re: Thank you

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011, wrote:
I wanted to write this message to express some long-overdue appreciation
for Thomas 'wiz' and the dozens of other pkgsrc devs, and the hours of
work you put in for the users.  I know that tracking updates, bugs, and
security vulns is a thankless job in spite of the importance it has for
everyone who depends on pkgsrc.  I've been taking advantage of it for 10
years now, so I owe you my thanks.  pkgsrc is an amazing system; have a
beer on me.

No need for beer (most devs probably drink enough already), but please feel free to donate to TNF:

Money raised goes towards improvements like SMP for Xen (from your other thread) as well as bulk build machines for pkgsrc, etc.