Re: Changing default X11_TYPE from native to modular for some platforms

At 17:30 Uhr +0100 10.09.2011, David Brownlee wrote:
>Changed - older versions switched from native to modular
>- NetBSD - native for NetBSD-4 and later

Which will, of course, force users of !(i386 || amd64) machines to upgrade
to netbsd-5 - or watch their box churn through a (several-)week-long pkgsrc

Just pointing out the obvious - I know there is no easy answer.

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281