[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: RFC: nih - package manager for pkgsrc
I've released nih-0.9.0
Support for "try_out" marker was added. New options for subcommands:
nih install -t, nih remove -t, nih list -t and nih mark -t/-T.
See manual page for details.
- after downloading binary packages it checks for common files in
PLIST fields. If unregistered conflicts are detected, nih exits
with error. This can be disabled using NO_PLIST_CHECK variable.
- New option -a was added for running pkg_add(8) directly.
- "automatic" and "try_out" flags are registered and output.
- outputs a warning message if NO_INSTALLED_COPY is set.
- New option -l was added for keeping auto-removable leaf
- New option -s was added for comparing running OS and OS packages
were built for.
- New global option -s was added for specifying path to
~/.nih/installed_* files are compressed by bzip2.
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.
Main Index |
Thread Index |