Tor Browser Bundle?

I'm not sure I am a fan of the TBB concept, but right now it's only
available for a few operating systems (Linux, OSX, Windows):

https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser-details.html.en#build

I'm curious what others think about incorporating the TBB changes into
our regular pkgsrc packages, or packaging TBB, or ??

One of the issues seems to be that when Tor folks find privacy issues in
firefox/etc. that those fixes don't end up in mainstream firefox.  Our
firefox package has lots of patches, which seems to be a clue about
upstream, but I'm not really sure what's going on.