Re: Compiling pkgsrc Packages with an Alternative libc

]>> I got it working. I ended up writing buildlink3.mk and builtin.mk

> What's the knob whether the package should use new libc
> instead of old minix libc?

We have a variable containing the ${PKGPATH} of every package that we
want compiled with the old minix libc (everything else gets compiled
with the new libc). Depending on the package being compiled, the
CFLAGS/LDFLAGS get set appropriately.

> I feel mixed libc usage may not be safe.

The reason for 2 libcs at once was so that we could slowly transition
to the new libc, porting a few packages at a time. We've run into a
few oddities and have decided to just push forward with only 1 libc
(the new one).

-Thomas