Re: non-DESTDIR status: 54 to go

Francois Tigeot writes:
- On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 11:33:38AM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
- > Please note that obache has a separate thread suggesting the removal
- > of a few of these packages.
- >
- > prayer-1.3.2nb1
-
- I somehow missed the thread but I hope prayer will be left alone; it is
- very much used around here.

This message/thread is about the number/list of packages still
needing user-destdir support.

I'm about to take a look at mail/prayer now.

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric%cirr.com@localhost
http://www.cirr.com