Re: non-DESTDIR: 62 to go

Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost> writes:

> On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 12:49:08AM +0400, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
>> > cross-i386-netbsdpe-3.3.6
>>
>> PE support has gone, IIRC.
>
> So you suggest we remove this...
>
>> > doscmd-19960502.2
>>
>> Same.
>
> ...and this?

Right, it is highly unlikely anyone is going to use it in any observable future.
If one's going to use it, one has to get the corresponding kernel support back
from attic first.

>> > tcl-scotty-2.1.11nb4
>> > tk-tclX-8.3.5nb3
>> > tkined-1.4.11nb3
>>
>> I'm trying to find time for TCL/Tk update.
>
> Thank you! That's highly overdue.

I think, I'm not going to start before Q2. There's too much work ahead.
(Also I expect phasing out some long desupported packages, I'll report
separatly.)

--
HE CE3OH...