[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: Can I update wip/py-pcapy?
On Wed, 18 May 2011 04:31:35 +0900, Alexander Nasonov
The patch below updates py-pcapy to 0.10.5, removes a kludge for
NetBSD 1.6.1-stable, adds destdir support and a license.
For kludge for old NetBSD, we can use followings in these days.
I'm a bit unsure about the license. It's apache 1.1 with substitutions
in company a product names and without the trailer in
* This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
* individuals on behalf of the Apache Software Foundation. For more
* information on the Apache Software Foundation, please see
* Portions of this software are based upon public domain software
* originally written at the National Center for Supercomputing Applications,
* University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
Pcapy page states that "This software is provided under a slightly
modified version of the Apache Software License. Feel free to review it
here and compare it to the official Apache Software License."
I take the _slightly modified_ words from the authoritative source
as a "license" to set LICENSE=apache-1.1 in the package Makefile.
I feel it is reasonable to cut trailer parts because it is not match
for out of ASF (and its softwares).
OBATA Akio / obache%users.sourceforge.net@localhost
Main Index |
Thread Index |