lang/pcc for amd64

Hello,

I used to run the i386 port, but have recently moved to amd64. I went to pkgsrc
to compile the pcc compiler, but pkgsrc told me that the amd64 port wasn't a
supported platform. I looked at the Makefile, which confirmed the unsupported
status of amd64, but when I went to the pcc website it stated that amd64 was a
supported platform (and on NetBSD, too).

So, my question is why is an amd64 pcc package not supported in pkgsrc?

--
Christopher Berardi
http://www.natoufa.com/

Be still, and know that I am God (Psalms 46:10)