Error "Unresolvable dependencies found" with pbulk

Hi all!

I included wip/py-buildbot in my list of packages to build with pbulk.
But pbulk exists with an error in the scan/resolve phase:

    Unresolvable dependencies found, exiting:

I'd taken a look in wip/py-buildbot but I haven't found any problem.

Also, I couldn't get any problem in a quick glance to pbulk source code.
BTW, is there a guide or any documentation on how different utilities
and phases of pbulk work?

What could be happening here?

Silas Silva