Re: mail/claws-mail-pgp does not work

Hi,

> Is it only my setup that's wrong or do others have the same problem and I
> should look deeper in it?
Matthias Drochner pointed me at security/pinentry, which was installed, but
without gtk- or qt-options. Now, claws works.
I think I'll file a PR for this, mail/claws-mail-pgpcore should depend on
security/pinentry-gtk2, without, it's rather useless.

> Btw: My psi-gpg-plugin also does not work (can't select keys), which also
> depends on gpgme. Is it related?
Apparently, rather not, but that's another case...

Regards, Julian