Re: Virtualbox within pkgsrc

So summarizing: running Virtualbox on NetBSD is still impossible- at least for amd64.

Thanks.

Kr.

Piotr.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 11:41 PM, Malcolm Herbert <mjch%mjch.net@localhost> wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:21 +0000, "ian" <pkgsrc%minimal.cx@localhost> wrote:
> > Are there NetBSD-specific docs on installing into VirtualBox I might
> > have missed?
> >
> I always had problems with NetBSD clients, until I found this post:
>
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2010/08/14/msg006702.html

awesome ... have been able to complete an install and the system is
running happily ... thanks a lot for that!

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left blank