Re: Virtualbox within pkgsrc

On 22 March 2011 16:17, Piotr Adamus <panpiotradamus%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
Hi,

qemu is slow and this is not what I would like to use. If you compare Xen setup with Virtualbox setup this is what I meant by "ease". Virtualbox is just easier for desktop use.

Its a little unfortunate that the easiest NetBSD/xen documentation was on wiki.netbsd.se and not all of it moved across when that was shut down :/

I keep a few qemu XP images for the little IE{6,7,8} testing I need.

VirtualBox under NetBSD *would* be very nice, but it probably needs someone with time & skill to look at porting across the FreeBSD support...