Re: [HEADS UP] Package removal -- please check (update)

I see icewm-imlib slated for removal.  Is that rendered redundant by icewm?

I remember building icewm from ports in FreeBSD, included imlib, or maybe it
was imlib2.

I think icewm can be made to include imlib by removing or commenting-out the
line in Makefile

CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --with-imlib=no

Or is that broken, not buildable in pkgsrc?

I recently built icewm-1.3.7 from source in Linux, graphics library was
gdk_pixbuf_xlib .

I just ran icewm-1.3.7/configure --help
and found no reference at all to imlib.

Tom