Upstreaming PulseAudio patches

I noticed that you have some patches against pulseaudio that would
qualify for inclusion into pulse git master. As we're trying to get
pulseaudio 1.0 out in a couple of months, it would be nice if you
could send them to our mailing list for review.

Specifically the following patches could be included into master, if
submitted (with proper #ifdef's of course)
But others probably would qualify too, I've not dug into this too deeply.

Maarten Bosmans