libtool --tag on Solaris 9 for sparc

Hi all,

libtool can't compile source code in packages such as libiconv or tcl. Here's
the output for libiconv:

/usr/local/bin/pdksh ../libtool --mode=compile gcc -I. -I. -I.. -I./..
-I../include -mcpu=ultrasparc -mtune=v9 -O2 -pipe  -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/local/lib\"
-DBUILDING_LIBCHARSET -DBUILDING_DLL  -DENABLE_RELOCATABLE=1 -DIN_LIBRARY
-DINSTALLDIR=\"/usr/local/lib\" -DNO_XMALLOC
-Dset_relocation_prefix=libcharset_set_relocation_prefix
-Drelocate=libcharset_relocate -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -c ./localcharset.c
libtool: compile: unable to infer tagged configuration
libtool: compile: specify a tag with `--tag'
*** Error code 1

Not being able to build libiconv is a real show-stopper as the majority of
packages depend (directly or indirectly) on libiconv.

Initially, I've built 32 bit pkgsrc userland.to the best of my memory, I could
build libiconv. Now, that I started from scratch with ABI=64, I can't build
libiconv, tcl and perhaps some further packages.

How do I get it working? I reported this already as a bug (pkg/44574), but no
feedback yet.

 Stefan

--

Scotty: Captain, we din' can reference it!
Kirk:   Analysis, Mr. Spock?