Re: How to automatically update dependencies when building a package?

I just a minute ago resent my previous message by mistake (too tired from
struggling with pkgsrc/x11-links): sorry!

For building packages in a sandbox, would I have to install a duplicate
userland?  That is a deterrent.

I thought about pkg_comp, don't know if that would have been any advantage to
me.

Now I have to think of income tax preparation and wanting to get something
working before then in Linux or FreeBSD if not NetBSD.

I have some live CDs from source-based Linux distributions to look at: Lunar
Linux, Linux From Scratch, and t2, also will want to look more closely at
Gentoo.

Tom