Re: installation prefix with pkgsrc including non-BSD: always /usr/pkg?

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 21:21:10 +0900, Thomas Mueller
<> wrote:

from "OBATA Akio" <>:

SSD/Linux have BSD-style base system and additional softwares will be
installed with pkgsrc.
On the other hand, Debian GNU/kFreeBSD is ....

I heard about Debian porting their system to FreeBSD and NetBSD kernels; they
even have ready an early release of their Debian-FreeBSD.

Are you sure you typed SSD/Linux correctly?  I couldn't find it through, and Google search had links for Linux on solid-state drives,
but not a Linux distribution by that name.

SSD derives from Sotokanda Software Distribution

OBATA Akio /