Re: multimedia/vlc configuration failure

On Sun, 06 Feb 2011 23:27:38 +0900, Sverre Froyen
<> wrote:

This works only if I *also* disable glx in There is some magic in
the configure script that mixes glx and xcb.

I don't know why buildlink with libX11 in Makefile instead of with
x11 option,
and configure check too aggressively.

conditional PLIST will be also required.

Also, the DEPENDS+= libX11 line should probably be omitted when using native

Yes, sure!

OBATA Akio /