Re: multimedia/vlc configuration failure

On Sun, 06 Feb 2011 23:27:38 +0900, Sverre Froyen
<sverre%viewmark.com@localhost> wrote:

This works only if I *also* disable glx in options.mk. There is some magic in
the configure script that mixes glx and xcb.

I don't know why buildlink with libX11 in Makefile instead of options.mk with
x11 option,
and configure check too aggressively.

conditional PLIST will be also required.

Also, the DEPENDS+= libX11 line should probably be omitted when using native
X.

Yes, sure!

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost