Re: pdflatex and PDF includegraphics problem

At Thu, 3 Feb 2011 14:56:47 +1300,
Mark Davies wrote:

> On Thu, 03 Feb 2011, Marko SchÃtz Schmuck wrote:
> > So far I haven't found any promising hints as to how to solve this.
> >
> > Any suggestions/hints are welcome.
>
> No particular help, but we tripped over the same problem yesterday.
> One of my staff is poking at it but hasn't got anywhere yet.

upgrading to poppler-0.16.2 /seems/ promising:

With a print/web2c 2010nb6 compiled with poppler-0.16.2 I no longer
have this issue. Now, upgrading all poppler-dependent packages is
surely going to raise new issues... hopefully not too many.

Best regards,

Marko