[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
HEADS-UP: PostgreSQL update
I cleaned up and updated PostgreSQL packages. PkgSrc changes include:
* PG_SUBPREFIX support has been removed.
* etc/rc.d/pgsql has been rewritten; "reload" and "status" commands now work.
* Changing BLCKSZ functionality has been restored for 8.4.x and 9.0.x.
* All PostgreSQL packages now build and install on Mac OS X.
* "krb5" option has been renamed to "kerberos" to conform to options.description
* "xml" option is now available for all versions.
* PGUSER shell has been disabled (was /bin/sh): the user doesn't need a shell;
before the user showed up on login screen on Mac OS X.
odbc-postgresql update is in the works.
If you encounter any problems, please let me know.
Main Index |
Thread Index |