Bulk build question

For a while, I've been running an old-style bulk build on a PowerMac G4 running Tiger. The build finally finished today, but I seem to be having a problem with the report.

Basically, the pkgstat directory has been populated with the information (logs, etc) for the various broken packages, but the actual report shows no broken packages.

Is there a configuration option I need to change to get the report generated correctly? (I assume I would then just need to rerun the post-build step.)

Thanks...
John