Re: wip/jdk15 resurrected

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 18:36:12 +0900, Francois Tigeot
<ftigeot%wolfpond.org@localhost> wrote:

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 07:11:38PM +0100, Francois Tigeot wrote:
I have restored the files of wip/jdk15 from their state on November 1st
and applied a first set of changes.
I'd like to test my ongoing work on NetBSD. Is there any build machine I
could get an account on or should I setup a new system ?

Jdk15 can now be built on DragonFly systems; I have setup a new NetBSD/amd64
system and sure as hell, it doesn't work there.

The first issue I have is with the tar command: it is not able to extract
.tar.Z archives from Solaris. I have not found enough details on the pkgsrc
guide to help me select a more relevant extraction program.

Is there any special variable I could use instead of ${TOOLS_TAR} ?

Before pass *.tar.Z file to "tar", you need to decompress it.
${EXTRACTOR} will take care it automatically.

--
OBATA Akio / obache%users.sourceforge.net@localhost