Can't build misc/openoffice3 on i386-5.1_RC4?

I'm running into the following trying to build openoffice3 on

rm -f ../
mv ../
Checking DLL ../ ...: ok
-rwxr-xr-x  1 sysop  wsrc  3172121 Nov  5 03:00
Making: ../
using rsc multi-res feature
rsc -presponse @/tmp/mk23454n > /dev/null
echo . > ../
Running processes: 0
deliver -- version: 266154
Module 'sc' delivered successfully. 170 files copied, 6 files unchanged

1 module(s):
need(s) to be rebuilt

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making

Attention: if you build and deliver the above module(s) you may prolongue your the build
issuing command "build --from extensions"

rmdir /tmp/5665
*** Error code 1

make: stopped in /d0/nbsd/pkgsrc/misc/openoffice3
WARNING: *** Please consider adding fortran to USE_LANGUAGES in the package
*** Error code 1

make: stopped in /d0/nbsd/pkgsrc/misc/openoffice3

What I've been able to find of this in the mailing-list archives indiates
some kind of java problem (I guess from mozilla's "xulrunner" stuff).

I may have set myself up for this since I decided to build wip/firefox
(Firefox/Minefield 4.0beta6) instead of mainline www/firefox prior to
building openoffice3, so it's picking up the xulrunner 2.0b6.  I've
built this same combination without any problems on i386-current.

Anyone have similar experiences either with a similar combination of
packages or straight pkgsrc (no wip stuff)?