"Macro Security" button repeatably crashes openoffice3-3.1.1nb6

Dear All,

I have openoffice3-3.1.1nb6 installed and whenever I try to enable
macro execution using Tools > Options > Security > Macro Security
OpenOffice restarts.

I looked a bit in the OpenOffice bug database, but only found closed
reports relating to this issue. Could anyone more intimate with the
pkgsrc patches consider whether this might be introduced be those

Thanks and best regards,