sendmail not working on netbsd-5

Hi,

Just upgraded packages on my staging machine and noticed that sendmail stopped working. For example:

    # /usr/pkg/bin/mailq
    _res is not supported for multi-threaded programs.
    Abort

Any kind of sendmail execution shows that message.

Just to be sure, I updated kernel and userland as of last night and rebuilt the mail/sendmail package. All dependencies are up to date. This is netbsd-5, and pkgsrc-2010Q2. No fancy stuff anywhere.

    $ uname -rsp
    NetBSD 5.1_RC4 i386

    $ cat CVS/Tag
    Tpkgsrc-2010Q2