Re: X Window System version -- xsrc or pkgsrc?

Hi !
The wip version should only work on Linux and *Bsd while the proper
pkgsrc one works on more platforms. Furthermore, the libtool support
is absent.

For cairo compilation, you could remove /usr/pkg/include/GL/*gl*ew.h

If you have other problems with wip/gl, you can spam me :P

Thanks
Pierre

--
Pierre Allegraud