Re: X Window System version -- xsrc or pkgsrc?

Hi,
I have updated wip/gl and wip/dri to Mesa-7.8.2. However, I have removed all the
libtool-related patches, because they were a burden. I tested this new version
only with ioquake3 on NetBSD-Current amd64 with an ATI r700 card.

If you are a daredevil, feel free to test it.

For now, I'm staying with pkgsrc's xorg and wip Mesa, but I will test
the new intree
xorg.

Best regards,

Pierre