Re: Removing net/p5-Net-IRC, textproc/p5-XML-Sablotron & textproc/sablotron

2010/9/19 Aleksej Saushev <>:
> Jens Rehsack <> writes:
>> textproc/sablotron and it's perl-binding textproc/p5-XML-Sablotron
>> aren't maintained and updated
>> upstream for years and have both several issues. No one seems to care
>> about them. So I think
>> it's the best to remove them, because they are unsupported.
> Do we really have no remaining users of sablotron?

I don't know. I planned to write this mail for nearly 2 years (ok, one and
a half), and because of your response I took a new look and seen there
has been a new home for sablotron at sourceforge. I try to find a tuit to
update this.

But removal with for p5-Net-IRC keeps ...