pkg_add on machine without Internet connection

I'd like to install some binary packages on a NetBSD/i386 machine which has no connection to the Internet. One of the packages I want is kde; I know I can get this file:

transport it to the machine in question via a USB memory key, then run:

# pkg_add /path/to/binaries/kdebase4-4.4.4nb1.tgz

but how do I find out which packages kde depends on so I can fetch their .tgz files and put them all in one directory prior to running the command above?