Re: proposed deletion of gimp-print

  I would like to delete:

    print/gimp-print
    print/gimp-print-cups
    print/gimp-print-escputil
    print/gimp-print-ijs
    print/gimp-print-lib

  This is version 4.2.7 of gimp-print, which is superceded by gutenprint-lib,
  now at 5.2.6.

  If anyone objects to deleting gimp-print, please speak up by 19 August.
  In that case I will give away maintainership to that person or set to
  pkgsrc-users.

So far one person has said they are using gimp-print, but they haven't
tried gutenprint 5 yet.  Therefore I think deleting gimp-print is in
order, and will do so in a few days (before any quarterly freeze starts)
unless there is a good reason not to.