Re: Fwd: Firefox 3.6.3 / xulrunner segmentation fault

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:26:50 +0000
Victor Dorneanu <> wrote:

> Meanwhile I was able to backtrace the problem:

> 0x00007f7ffdc08492 in pthread_mutex_lock () from /usr/lib/

This thread is waiting on a lock and is probably not the one that
caused the fault. You'll need to make sure to trace the faulting
thread. Use gdb's "info threads" and "thread <n>" commands.
Look for any threads that are not in a wait state.
Also, compiling devel/xulrunner with the "debug" option will
make your backtraces alot more useful.

Kind regards,