Re: Xen 3.3.2 (pkgsrc2010Q1) + netbsd 5.1_RC2 + radeondrm = crash?!

Thank you for your answer!

----- "Ãtienne" <etienne.pub%magickarpet.org@localhost> a Ãcrit :

> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 02:34:34PM +0200, erinlalouve%free.fr@localhost wrote:
>
> > but when I try to launch X, system crash. I found on the ml that
> > someone succeeded to have Xv by setting NoAccel to "True" in
> Xorg.conf
>
> I did, but the line I use is:
>       Option "DRI" "off"

I tried this but no luck, xvinfo still doesn't see any video adaptator... But
now I have logs and this is the line that seems to explain everything:
(II) RADEON(0): Textured video requires CP on R5xx/R6xx/R7xx/IG

But I don't understand what is CP and how to activate it under Dom0 (I have Xv
on a non-xenified kernel, so I don't think it's a driver problem...)