Is the openjdk-icedtea-plugin currently working for anyone?

If I go to
firefox hangs and I have to kill it off.  I'm reasonably sure that when I
first put it in it worked on that page but the versions of the plugin,
openjdk, firefox and the OS (5.0_STABLE/i386) will all have changed since
then and I don't know when it stopped working.

The page works fine for konqueror and for browsers on other OS's.