How to get misc/openoffice3-bin to work?

Hello,

I've been trying to get misc/openoffice3-bin working on my laptop,
without success.  Can anyone tell me what I missing?

- I'm running NetBSD i386 5.0_STABLE.
- COMPAT_LINUX is enabled in the kernel configuration.
- I have procfs mounted as required for some Linux binaries.
  (procfs on /emul/linux/proc type procfs)
- I have tried the sysctl emul.linux.kern.osrelease setting with both
  2.4.18 (the default) and 2.6.20 (as I saw recommended on a Wiki site
  for other software run in Linux emulation).

When I try to run the application, it fails to launch.

[disciple@arcusvii:disciple]$ swriter &
[disciple@arcusvii:disciple]$ /usr/pkg/bin/soffice:
/usr/pkg/opt/openoffice.org3/program/../basis-link/program/pagein: not found
/usr/pkg/bin/soffice:
/usr/pkg/opt/openoffice.org3/program/../basis-link/ure-link/bin/javaldx: not
found
/usr/pkg/bin/soffice: /usr/pkg/opt/openoffice.org3/program/soffice.bin: not
found

Regards,

Dave