xscreensaver patch

I was trying to wrap several xscreensaver options for pkgsrc (in the process
fixing a few bugs I found on Solaris) but I'm having some problems with the
conditional PLIST stuff.  I get all kinds of errors similar to the following:

=> Generating post-install file lists
pkg_create: can't stat
pkg_create: can't stat
pkg_create: can't stat

I'm not sure why this is.  Those three files (for example) are all there.  You
can see my change to here:

I set "PLIST.opengl=yes" and use "${PLIST.opengl}" in PLIST, as described in
the Guide.  Am I doing something wrong?

Tim Larson
App Admin, Intercall Production Services