HEADS UP: MinGW

  Hello!

I've imported MinGW cross-development tools from pkgsrc-wip.
They work.

At least I'm able to cross-build PortAudio and build primitive
audio player. The player works under WINE and on real NT5
(MS Windows XP).

I propose to remove old MinGW tools in cross/i386-mingw32.
I couldn't make them work 2 years ago and went using WIP,
I don't remember the last time they built either.
Unless anyone objects I'm asking to remove them before branch,
perhaps during the upcoming freeze.

--
HE CE3OH...