Re: a little idea that need help to grow or to be put in a trash

2010/3/10 Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost>:

> Sorry, I forgot the details. I just remember that there are situtations
> where the other instances would stump on each other's foot. It's been a
> while since then and I essentially moved to bulk builds for the
> non-trivial stuff anyway.
>
> Joerg

So, if I understand in some situation it act just like if
PKGSRC_LOCKING was not set? But because it was used long ago maybe now
everything work well, so now we need to find out what was this
situation to test them again... right?

--
Thomas "Lug Ar Bleiz" Nivelet
---