Re: what happened to adjustkernel?

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010, Thomas Klausner wrote:

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 11:17:57AM -0800, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
Was I unclear? Let me repeat myself:

I use adjustkernel fairly often. Every couple of months at least. I know
it's broken, but I find it useful. I know how to edit the kernel config
by hand, but I'd rather start with the output of adjustkernel.

I would like it put back. Mention that it's going to leave out buses if
you have to (it's pretty predictable in what it's going to do).

Please fix it or find someone to fix it, then I see no problem with
putting it back in pkgsrc.

Otherwise, just copy the last copy you have lying around and use it
for as long as you like... I don't see any advantage for having this
package in pkgsrc if noone is interested in fixing it for 8 years.

I can look into it, but I used it broken for years. Apparently for 8
years.

I can't believe the arrogance of you guys, but I should be used it it by
now, after 10 years of using NetBSD.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd%twofifty.com@localhost