2009Q4 package binaries for NetBSD/macppc 5.0

I've uploaded the results of a build of pkgsrc-2009Q4 done on
NetBSD/macppc 5.0 to

This directory tree now contains a total of 10GB of packages for
a total of 8115 packages.  The sources for this was updated on
15 January 2010.

Since we only keep two sets of binary packages per arch/os/os-version,
the 2009Q2 packages have now been deleted from

For the packages which are not architecture-specific (should be
the vast majority), these packages should also be usable on other
powerpc ports.

- Håvard