Re: Accessing a digital camera via gphoto2 -- any advice?

Hi Ingolf

Normally I download pictures from My Nikon D80 using f-spot (from
gnome) or manually.

NetBSD, take the camera as another USB device ; sd0e , then you can
mount it as always...

# mount /dev/sd0e /mnt/camera     #camera is a subdir, inside /mnt

Now, can you post the dmesg at the moment to connect you Canon ?

Regards.

--
Francisco Valladolid H.
 -- http://bsdguy.net - Jesus Christ follower.