Re: spurious file in PLIST for kdebindings4-python

2009/11/24 Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost>:
> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 07:16:01AM -0400, Marko SchÃtz wrote:
>> Trying to build kdebindings3-python I see
>
> Check the config.log if it complains about policy kit or so.

It looks like its throwing the following - anyone with cmake fu have
any thoughts on this - thanks.

CMake Warning at
/usr/pkg/share/kde/apps/cmake/modules/MacroOptionalFindPackage.cmake:19
(FIND_PACKAGE):
  Could not find module FindPolkitQt.cmake or a configuration file for
  package PolkitQt.

  Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindPolkitQt.cmake or set PolkitQt_DIR to
  the directory containing a CMake configuration file for PolkitQt.  The file
  will have one of the following names:

    PolkitQtConfig.cmake
    polkitqt-config.cmake