License type needed

I've just recently finished packaing up the old game of dungeon (the forerunner of Zork), and would like to commit it to pkgsrc. But this package needs a "commercial use is strictly prohibited" license.

Is there a list somewhere of all the valid licenses for pkgsrc?

Is there a suggestion of an existing license that would be appropriate for this package?

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at   |