Re: exim 4.70 on NetBSD 5.0.1 failure

Hi,

> Could you post the result of "$ make show-options" from mail/exim
> directory?

of course. Here it is:
---
root@www:#> pwd

/usr/local/pkgsrc/mail/exim
root@www:#> make show-options
Any of the following general options may be selected:
        exim-appendfile-maildir
        exim-appendfile-mailstore
        exim-appendfile-mbx
        exim-auth-dovecot
        exim-build-eximon       Also build the X based exim queue
monitoring tool.
        exim-content-scan       Call virus and spam scanning direct from
ACLs.
        exim-lookup-cdb
        exim-lookup-dnsdb       Use DNS for lookups (as general database
facility).
        exim-lookup-dsearch     Lookup via key as filename in directory.
        exim-lookup-ldap        LDAP lookup using a query in the form of a
URL.
        exim-lookup-mysql       Perform lookups in MySQL database.
        exim-lookup-pgsql       Perform lookups in PostgreSQL database.
        exim-lookup-sqlite      Perform lookups in SQLite database.
        exim-lookup-whoson      Lookup in whoson dynamic IP address.
        exim-old-demime  Use deprecated "demime" condition in the DATA ACL.
        exim-router-iplookup
        exim-tcp-wrappers
        exim-tls
        exim-transport-lmtp
        gdbm     Use the GNU gdbm database library.
        inet6    Enable support for IPv6.
        readline         Enable use of GNU readline library.
        saslauthd        Use the Cyrus saslauthd daemon for authentication.

These options are enabled by default:
        exim-appendfile-maildir exim-appendfile-mailstore
        exim-appendfile-mbx exim-auth-dovecot exim-content-scan
        exim-lookup-dsearch exim-lookup-sqlite exim-old-demime
        exim-tcp-wrappers exim-tls

These options are currently enabled:
        exim-appendfile-maildir exim-appendfile-mailstore
        exim-appendfile-mbx exim-auth-dovecot exim-content-scan
        exim-lookup-dsearch exim-lookup-sqlite exim-old-demime
        exim-tcp-wrappers exim-tls inet6

You can select which build options to use by setting PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS
or PKG_OPTIONS.exim.

Deprecated variable USE_INET6 set to yes, use PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS+=inet6
instead.

---