[HEADS-UP] pkgsrc-2009Q3 has been branched

As the eagle-eyed ones amongst us will have noted, pkgsrc-2009Q3 has
been branched.  The admins are right now pointing everything at
pkgsrc-2009Q3 from 2009Q2, and we're getting a formal announcement
together right now. Expect to see that hitting the announce news
groups and mailing lists RSN.

pkgsrc-2009Q3 has many more packages, and updated versions of
favorites.  If you're tracking the stable branches, please consider
moving to pkgsrc-2009Q3 at your earliest convenience - we know you'll
be happy with it.

Enjoy,
Alistair
On behalf of the packages team