Re: long time firefox & thunderbird problems

raymond.meyer%rambler.ru@localhost wrote:
> Maybe try switching your window manager from window maker to
> something else.

   I tried to run gnome a while ago, but it was so horrible unstable
that I didn't even get as far as to try firefox/thunderbird. So now I
tried meta-pkgs/xfce4, and firefox and thunderbird work as expected.

   I now have a desktop which is so ugly that my brain hurts from it,
but at least I can read mail again! Many thanks.

--
Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson